Want a creative business with endless opportunities and great flexibility? Then an embroidery business may be just for you!
The world of embroidery has been ever evolving and growing. With the latest technology, embroidering from home has become even easier. Whether you have considered working from home and using your creative skills or just paying for your hobby, check out the many options available. We are here to help!
- Set Your Own Hours – You have the ability to set your own hours of operation. You can work in your pajamas!
2. Embroidery is PROFITABLE – the home based embroidery business can be very profitable. Low overhead allows for larger profit margins.
3. You get to define what SUCCESS means to you– “Success is waking up in the morning and bounding out of bed because there’s something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you’re good at – something that’s bigger than you are, and you can hardly wait to get at it again.”– Whit Hobbs
4. Moveable Equipment – Baby Lock Multi- needle stands are equipped with casters to move your business around. Whether you need to roll it into the closet or transport it to a show, you have the ability to be on the move!
5. Low Start Up Costs – The home embroidery business does not require huge start-up costs. You can get a professional machine from The Cotton Blossom, supplies, software and training for under $17K (Compared to other start-up businesses that would cost $100K plus).
6. Expansion is easy – Many customers find that one machine is not enough. Multiple Baby Lock machines can be linked together easily to produce beautiful embroidery FAST.
7. There Are LOTS of products available that make your embroidery even faster and easier (Specialty Hoops, Hooping Stations, Scissors, etc). And we know from experience that the faster you can produce, the more you can make!
8. SPACE – We all need more of it, but The Baby Lock Valiant only takes up a 2 ft x 2.5 ft footprint, so it can fit almost anywhere!
9. Proven Track Record – Almost every business, company and team use embroidery in some way. Whether it is embroidered polo shirts, jerseys, or hats, embroidery has stood the test of time and will always be a basic business standby.
Why Buy From The Cotton Blossom?
- We are family owned and operated. We are personally invested in your success.
- We support YOU – Here at the Cotton Blossom, outstanding service and support is part of our mission. With our “Sew-‘Til-You-Know” policy, we will provide complete training on your machine. Our knowledgeable staff will provide you with all tips and tricks to make your embroidery amazing.
- We Protect Your Investment – Baby Lock offers the industry’s best warranty protection plan on all new multi-needle machines.
- We Guarantee Quality – Baby Lock is endorsed by many of the leading celebrities in the industry (Nancy Zieman, Eleanor Burns, and many more). With their reputation at stake, these ladies understand the importance of quality when choosing a brand. Baby Lock is constantly bringing innovative user friendly technology in embroidery.
- Service After The Sale – We recommend you bring your machine in once a year for cleaning and service. We know you can’t be without your machine for long, so our experienced technician has a fast turnaround to get your Baby Lock back in business.
- Easy Trade Ins and Upgrades – Should your business grow, it is easy to trade in your machine for a Baby Lock with more capabilities!
- We have FUN! – We wouldn’t do this if we didn’t love it and we know you will enjoy the experience of owning a Baby Lock.